Your business pace is ours. We work with you to set your EHS goals and the pace to reach them.
28 years of experience
in specialized life science lab-based safety
We are scientists too
we understand what you do and how you do it
Trusted by over 600 firms
in the life science and technology industry
Our Goals for Your Business
- Enable a culture of safety for senior executives, scientists, manufacturing operators, support personnel, and outside providers alike
- Reduce costs associated with decreased productivity, workplace risk, and liability
- Increase employee productivity, morale, and retention by allowing scientists to stay focused on science, and other employees to remain focused on their primary business responsibilities
- Prepare for the next phase of growth: due diligence requirements consider the status of a company’s EHS program
- Transition between R&D and manufacturing smoothly by following our unique approach
Permits, Licenses and Regulatory Compliance
We free you from the burden of managing complex and evolving regulations. Safety Partners manages it all—from completing applications and corresponding with the appropriate regulatory agencies through developing comprehensive safety manuals and procedures.
Areas of Expertise Include
Biosafety & Chemical Safety
rDNA & Institutional Biosafety Committees (IBC)
EHS Program Development and Implementation
We are your resident expert and voice for workplace safety and compliance that keeps pace with your growth. Proactively minimize workplace risk and boost employee productivity with fully comprehensive and compliant programs.
Biosafety & Chemical Safety
Industrial Hygiene Consulting
We help with recognizing, monitoring, and controlling hazards.
Potent Compound handling
Air Quality & Ventilation
Animal Care and Use
We ensure worker safety and humane animal care according to regulatory guidelines. Our vivarium program can be customized for each facility’s needs.
Training Contact Hours (TCH)
Help your team thrive with web-based or on-site training. Our customized professional development courses focus on the work and processes of each client’s individual work groups to fit company-specific safety policies.
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR)
- HAZWOPER (FROL)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
- New Employee and Refresher Courses
- Analytic X-Ray Equipment
Lab Relocation and Decommissioning
Smooth relocations require intense preparation. We are hands-on from staging through move completion.
- Hassle-free Moves: we handle everything from coordination and oversight of permit close-outs and transfers to relocation of chemicals and equipment
- Lab fit out: we make sure regulatory, safety and sustainability needs are met
- Minimize change orders: we work directly with engineers, architects, and construction teams to get it right the first time
- Decommissioning and Decontamination: our Certified Industrial Hygienist will ensure all sampling and reporting requirements are met
Real Estate Development
We bring expertise on life science industry standards for building core and shell as well as overall EHS design of tenant space.
Safety Partners works with the major science and technology real estate developers in Greater Boston and New York City to provide insight into design and planning of multi-tenant lab buildings that makes permitting easier and gives tenants what they expect.
Learn how we can take the stress of EHS off of your shoulders.