Tuesday, January 14, 2014
11:30am – 1:30pm
MassBio, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA
Is your company on the leading edge of accident prevention?
Leading Indicators are essential for a strong safety program. Join your colleagues in this interesting Forum that will improve your safety program.
- Bob Garner, Vice President of Compliance and Quality, Veolia Environmental Services
Mr. Garner will detail an innovative way to build leading indicators into a company’s safety culture. Come join us to learn:
- How to select the best leading indicators
- How to actively engage and incentivize employees
- How to get management on board
- Evidence that leading indicators change behavior
See the speaker’s bio here.
A working lunch will be provided.
This Forum is presented by the Safety, Environmental, and Facilities Operations Working Group.
Bob Garner is VP Compliance and Quality at Veolia ES Technical Solutions. He has over 30 years of EHS and 15 years of quality management experience. He has a BS in Chemistry from the University of Michigan.