Thanksgiving is here and it’s time to reflect on all of the great things that happened throughout the year. We are thankful for all of the wonderful people that we get to work with day-in and day-out!
We are also thankful for these National Fire Protection Association personal safety tips that will help make sure your Thanksgiving is worry free!
Top 10 safety tips
- Stay in the kitchen when you are cooking on the stove top so you can keep an eye on the food.
- Stay in the home when cooking your turkey, and check on it frequently.
- Keep children away from the stove. The stove will be hot and kids should stay three feet away.
- Make sure kids stay away from hot food and liquids. The steam or splash from vegetables, gravy or coffee could cause serious burns.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Be sure electric cords from an electric knife, coffee […]